Game lovers keep on searching for Nintendo DS emulator for Android but the lack of information leaDS to huge disappointment. Nintendo DS is the top rated handheld consoles of all time which have rocked the gaming world with its exciting features. If you don’t have Nintendo DS in your collection, don’t waste the golden opportunity and go through most demanded Nintendo DS emulator for Android. There are plenty of exciting games offered by the console which you would like to cherish for a long time but carrying a second device just for playing games is bit tough task.
Ideally, the application of Nintendo DS emulator for our Android phone will do the job and we can certainly enjoy most exciting games anytime.
Nintendo DS emulator for Android
- AseDS – If you are searching for the latest Nintendo DS emulator, AseDS will serve as an ideal option. There are plenty of exciting features like cheat codes, performance tweaks and custom button layouts which will take your gaming experience to another level. This emulator will cost you nothing and have the potential to tackle most of the gaming ROMs with ease. Definitely not best in the business but still emulator is free and a worth shot to try.
- DraStic DS emulator – For individuals who want to enjoy the most stable and best Nintendo DS emulator for Android, DraStic DS emulator is a perfect choice. During testing, the emulator executed every game with perfection and comes with many exciting features likes screen layout customization, complete support for hardware controllers, top-notch high-end devices and complete Google Drive Support to enjoy the most improved and advanced gaming graphics. The price tag is not high so it is worth to try DraStic DS emulator.
- NDS Boy – Yet another free Nintendo DS emulator for Android available on the market and it is a decent gaming option for sure. The emulator offers more than sufficient ROM compatibility and few exciting features like customizable controls which make it more effective. The emulator is fully compatible with many NDS game files like zip, RAR, and 7z. In order to enhance its potential better is to buy a high-end device and have fun.
- NDS4droid – nDS4droid is an old Nintendo DS emulator for Android which is still going strong. Thanks to the developers for regular updates and making efforts to make it better and resolving old issues. The emulator will provide you some basic but important features like save and load states. Being open source, players can easily find the source code from a quality online source in quick time and improve the emulator.
- RetroArch – Last but not the least, RetroArch is yet another open source emulator which is a bit more complex and includes many systems like SNES, Game Boy and PlayStation.
Our mentioned list of Nintendo DS emulator for Android is an important one and blessing in disguise for the game lovers who can’t buy the console and still dream of enjoying Nintendo games on their Android devices.
Bonus video: RetroArch Tutorial – Easiest Possible Setup